Friday, July 1, 2016

KIMCHIGO - JOGJA CITY MALL


A new Korean restaurant is opening at Jogja City Mall. I've been noticing that more and more korean themed restaurants are opening. These days, the korean culture especially from the culinary section is turning and growing through our community.

The restaurant I'm going to be reviewing is called Kimchigo. As i know, Kimchigo started to open their restaurant in Surabaya, East Java and since one or two months ago, Kimchigo officially open in Yogyakarta.



Chicken Dakgalbi IDR 38.000 (My Favorite!)



Spicy Mandu-guk IDR 33.800

Actually, I do not think that the taste is match with my style. When I tried this, the taste of the soup is kind of salty but if you curious about this food, I recommend you to eat this Spicy Mandu-guk with a bowl of rice. It can helps you to reduce the saltiness and actually the Mandu was sooooo delicious. I LOVE IT!

Jajangmyeon (IDR 45.000) -- For the Jajangmyeon, once again this is not my style at all

Finally, the last food from Kimchigo is Spicy Beef Ramyun. The taste of the Ramyum is good and I really like it but once again I can tell you, if you wanna order this ramyun or any other food which come with soup, please try to order a bowl of rice ;')))))

That's all from us, and I can say that I really like the Cheese Dakgalbi (who doesn't like cheese anyway :p )


KIMCHIGO

Jogja City Mall
L2 Floor
Sleman, Yogyakarta

Jam Operasional :
11.00 - 22.00
WEBSITE - INSTAGRAM

FIND US HERE

Email : hanyamakan@gmail.com
SNAPCHAT : ALIFARRAS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW : DARMONO'S KITCHEN YOGYAKARTA

We were back as soon as we can :D Yay Alhamdulillah, akhirnya bisa posting review lagi di blog ini setelah sekian bulan diam di tempa...