Sunday, August 14, 2016

KUNENA EATERY


Last week, Me, Julia and Tyas had a superb lunch at Kunena Eatery in Baciro. Actually, this is our second time to have a lunch at Kunena. Kunena was established in 2016 and in my opinion, Kunena become one of my favorite place because of their interior design. So just skip that, haha! While we ate our superb lunch, three of us had a very great discussion about marriage. Okay, just skip it! (again, LOL!)

Elm Street ( Matcha & Nutella )- IDR 25.500


Cookies and Cream ( IDR 25.000) // I LOVE IT!


Fish Burger // IDR 56.500

Grilled Chicken Breast // IDR 45.000
Honestly, their food never disappoint you. I always got a question or comment that this place is quite expensive. I mean, their price is excluded from tax 10% and service 5%. Yea, I know about that sad reality (Kunena Eatery is quite expensive) but you can try their quality is really good. I'm not lying, even the portion. They can satisfy your hunger.

My first experience is I tried those Grilled Chicken Breast and I just fallin in love with it. DAYUM! Because of the taste, proportion and I can't forget their Mashed Potato. Actually, I can differentiate between Mashed Potato from supermarket and mashed potato when you make by your own. Not only that, the sauce is also a perfect match! You should try this menu by yourself!



Jl. Kom. Polisi Bambang S. no: 4 Baciro
- Reservation : (0274) 565919 / 082242755441
- Open : 11.00 - 23.00


FIND US HERE

Email : hanyamakan@gmail.com
SNAPCHAT : ALIFARRAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW : DARMONO'S KITCHEN YOGYAKARTA

We were back as soon as we can :D Yay Alhamdulillah, akhirnya bisa posting review lagi di blog ini setelah sekian bulan diam di tempa...